A Higher Level of Control
PepperDash® is a leading provider of control programming software and services for Smart Buildings. We enable companies, agencies and institutions to bridge the technology gap between AV, IT and building systems in a secure enterprise infrastructure.
Exceptional quality, outstanding project management, and a partnership mentality.
We call it: A Higher Level of Control™.
800.377.9112 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about our new
Smart Building Platform, Sentegy®.
- Design Consultants
- Clarify system behavior and UI issues BEFORE the project goes to bid - we can help.
- Your programming and graphic design partner - we get it done.
- Tech Managers
- New-project programming, existing system support - we have you covered.
- PepperDash Fusion Training Videos
- Acknowledging our leadership in enterprise AV/IT, Crestron has enlisted PepperDash to co-produce a series of Crestron Fusion® training videos, based on our extensive experience with the product.
- PepperDash’s First Patent
- PepperDash hit a big milestone this month: the issuance of our first patent from the US Patent and Trademark Office for our Sentegy® facility management platform.
- PepperDash on Inc.5000
- PepperDash has been named to the Inc.5000 list for the sixth time in a row!
- Smart Buildings rAVe Radio Podcast
- PepperDash President/CEO, Howard Nunes, was the featured guest on the rAVe Radio GreenAV podcast this month, covering a range of topics in the context of Smart Buildings and life in the “post-convergence” world.
- PepperDash Named to Inner City 100 Again
- For the third time in four years, PepperDash was named to Fortune Magazine’s Inner City 100 list.
- PepperDash at New York AV User Group
- PepperDash presented on two leading edge topics at the quarterly gathering of the New York AV User Group hosted by BlackRock on April 18, 2013.
- Smart Building Task Force Re-Appointment
- PepperDash President/CEO, Howard Nunes, has been re-appointed to the InfoComm Smart Buildings Task Force.
PepperDash® is a Microsoft ISV developing software products for the Microsoft platform using .NET Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008.