A Higher Level of Control
PepperDash® is a leading provider of control programming software and services for Smart Buildings. We enable companies, agencies and institutions to bridge the technology gap between AV, IT and building systems in a secure enterprise infrastructure.
Exceptional quality, outstanding project management, and a partnership mentality.
We call it: A Higher Level of Control™.
800.377.9112 | email@example.com
- PepperDash Connect
- If you have Crestron and
EMS Software by DEA, you need
- Learn about our new
Smart Building Platform, Sentegy®.
- Design Consultants
- Clarify system behavior and UI issues BEFORE the project goes to bid - we can help.
- Your programming and graphic design partner - we get it done.
- Tech Managers
- New-project programming, existing system support - we have you covered.
- Announcing PepperDash Connect
- PepperDash announced its new PepperDash Connect product for Crestron Fusion and EMS Software by Dean Evans at the EMS User Conference in Denver.
- Another PepperDash Patent
- PepperDash has received a second patent from the US Patent and Trademark Office for our Sentegy® facility management platform.
- Rayancha Makes CI’s 40 Under 40
- Commercial Integrator magazine has named PepperDash CTO Sumanth Rayancha to its 2014 “Top 40 CI Influencers Under 40”.
- Inc.5000 Seven Consecutive Years
- Once again, and for the seventh year running, PepperDash has been honored with a place on the Inc. Magazine Inc.5000 list.
- PepperDash Fusion Training Videos
- Acknowledging our leadership in enterprise AV/IT, Crestron has enlisted PepperDash to co-produce a series of Crestron Fusion® training videos, based on our extensive experience with the product.
- PepperDash’s First Patent
- PepperDash hit a big milestone this month: the issuance of our first patent from the US Patent and Trademark Office for our Sentegy® facility management platform.
PepperDash® is a Microsoft ISV developing software products for the Microsoft platform using .NET Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008.